Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before using the website www.theindithreads.com, owned and operated by brand The Indi Threads a part of NN Enterprises
By using the website on any device—including but not limited to any computer terminal or mobile device—the customer accepts these terms and conditions. Additionally, The Indi Threads reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Site users must agree to and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. The use of this site at any time establishes full acceptance of the terms.
Description of Service
The Indi Threads is a clothing brand that designs all products in-house and sells them online.
All content that appears on the website, including all visuals, text, audio, and video clips are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licences held by the site. The content on the website is intended solely for personal and non-commercial consumption by users of the site.
The Indi Threads may contact or provide customers with service-related and/or promotional notices via postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications, and more using the provided contact information.
At Mogra Designs, we are committed to providing our customers with excellent quality products at reasonable prices. Our products are sold exclusively online. Items on the site have been displayed as accurately as possible. Please be aware that variations in patterns and colour may occur since the products are all handmade. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review the Returns/Exchanges section for further information.
Customers may not access or use the The Indi Threads website for illegal or unauthorised purposes. Also, customers agree that no comments or other user submissions to the Mogra Designs website will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal rights. The customer is and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments made.
By using this site, the customer agrees to indemnify and hold The Indi Threads (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages, and costs resulting from any violation of these terms of service or any activity related to the customer’s account.
Third Party Links
To improve the site, The Indi Threads may use and promote services provided by outside third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with the site, we do not control these services and make no representations regarding these persons or entities. We are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or availability of any such parties. Outside sites linked on our site, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, are provided for the customer’s convenience and are accessed at the customer’s own risk.
We strongly believe in your privacy and protecting your personal information. We do not sell or distribute our customer information to anyone. We do not store your credit card information on our servers. All credit card purchases are processed through our secure payment gateway. Your privacy is very important to us.
What information we collect:
We do not believe in spam. We only send out our newsletter to people who have subscribed. You can opt-out of the newsletter at any time. Email address will only be used for the purpose of processing and communicating information of an order placed with us. We do not sell your email address to third parties.
We collect your personal information like name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing address when you place an order or when you set up an account with us. Credit card information is not stored on our servers at any time. We use the personal information to process an order and provide updates and support on your order. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We do collect non-personal information regarding your IP address, browser type, operating system, etc. for analytics purposes.
We maintain best practices to protect your information, which include appropriate physical as well as electronic security measures. We use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all of your private information when placing an order, which ensures that no one else can read this information.
We use 2Checkout and Razorpay for processing payments. We or our payment gateways do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of PhonePe on https://www.phonepe.com
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Shipping & Returns Policy
1. Products purchased during the sale are eligible for exchanges only. We do not accept returns for items bought at discounted prices.
2. Exchanges are allowed only for the same product in a different size, subject to availability.
3. The exchange request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase.
4. To initiate an exchange, the item must be unworn, unwashed, and in its original condition with all tags attached.
5. The customer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with the exchange, except in cases where the product received is damaged or incorrect.
6. If you receive a defective or incorrect item during the sale, please contact our customer support team immediately. We will address the issue promptly and provide a resolution, which may include an exchange for the correct product or a refund, depending on the circumstances.
8. All products during the sale are subject to availability. We make every effort to maintain adequate stock, but in some cases, popular items may sell out quickly.
9. If an item you have ordered becomes unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide an alternative solution, such as a refund or exchange for a similar product.
10. The Indi Threads reserves the right to modify or cancel any part of the sale, including these Sale Terms & Conditions, at any time without prior notice.
11. Sale prices are final, and no further discounts or promotions will apply during the same period.